The Principles of Thermal Sciences and their Applications to Engineering
234 × 156mm
This book presents an integrated approach to thermodynamics and heat transfer suitable for undergraduates on a number of courses.
Topics covered include:
* The First Law of Thermodynamics, fundamentals and applications
* The Second and Third Laws
* Thermodynamic cycles including the Carnot, Rankine and Otto Cycles
* Conduction of heat, under both steady and non-steady conditions
* Forced and natural convection of heat
* Radiation heat transfer
* Introductory statistical thermodynamics
In addition there are many numerical examples throughout the text and at the end of each chapter.
Payment & Delivery
Based upon the author’s wide experience in a broad range of projects, this invaluable book ...